Tuesday, September 30, 2008

9 months

we revamped the blog so it has more fun pictures at the top. hope you like it! we now have a 9 month old who is on the go!! he is crawling and pulling up and cruising around furniture! he can get pretty much anywhere he wants now between crawling and cruising. needless to say, babyproofing is well under way in our house! i know it has been a while since the last update, so i thought the best way to catch you up would be to post some of my digital scrapbook pages i have made recently since they tell alot of our stories (you can click on them to view them larger if you can't read the font)...

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Hi Jenny! I am not sure if you remember me. I have met you a few times at Whitesburg. I clicked over to your site from Clark and Lindsey's blog. Small World, huh? I just wanted to say "hi". I did not realize you were a scrapper. Me Too! Love it! You are a much better digi scrapper than I am. You will have to teach me some tricks sometime. :)

Tam said...

Jenny,

Great to hear from you today! Your digital scrapbook pages are just priceless. Hatcher is so adorable and very active. I would love to start doing the digital scrapbooks, but I am just not sure how to get started. Any suggestions?

Hugs,
Tammy

Jess Gordon said...

Great pages!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the photos with the cowboy hat - soooo adorable!! Great journaling too :)!

Wendy said...

I love your digital scrapbook. I will have to do this for my little one as soon as he makes his debut into the world. Hopefully by the end of October!

Blog Archive