Sunday, October 4, 2009

Sneak Peek at Our New Home in Georgia

Hi friends and family!! Just thought I would post a quick update on our new home since so many people have been asking to see pictures. there aren't many pictures of the inside yet because it is not "cute" yet :) haha. There are too many boxes and not enough decorations! We are working hard on that though and we should have some decent pictures soon! anyway, here is the outside of the house and here is a picture of the two story den with amazing light shining in because of the many windows! The thing I love so much about this house is that it is so bright and cheery!! Here is Hatcher sporting his Auburn colors at his new Georgia home... and I'll end on a fun story about little Hatcher. He has adjusted very well to living in his new home with mommy and daddy. I was putting sheets on the bed the other day and he came in there saying, "Mommy, drill. Mommy, drill" and he grabbed my finger and took me out to the garage. He walked over to his tricycle carrying an electric screwdriver and he stuck the screwdriver (which he was calling a drill...pretty good for a 21 month old I thought!!) in the screw and started unscrewing the seat on his tricycle!! then he went over to the garage door casing and started to unscrew the screws he saw there! oh my...this little one is going to take our house apart!! :) I love how much he is learning and picking up from us! he repeats everything and understands concepts SO well...it just amazes ben and me! anyway, I'll try to post more later! Have a great Sunday worshipping the Lord!!

4 comments:

CJG said...

Congrats on the new place - it looks real nice! Hope you can get it decorated before the baby girl gets here.

Tam said...

Hi Jenny, The house looks so nice and I love all the windows. It reminds me of our grandroom. Hatcher is too funny. Katelyn is copying everything we do, sometimes being a little too helpful :) She had been saying "diaper change" for the past couple of weeks so we bought a potty last night to start getting her used to it. Fun times ahead! Love you guys!

Jennifer Ezell said...

LOVE the house! Can't wait to come visit you guys! Praying for ya'll!

Jess said...

What a BEAUTIFUL home!! Congrats!! P.S. Life with a baby girl and "big" brother is precious - you are going to love it :)!!!

Blog Archive