Saturday, January 30, 2010

Teeth, Hair, and Strawberries

While we were in Huntsville we went to the dentist to get Hatcher's chipped tooth looked at again. They did an x-ray on it and decided that it would be best to remove the tooth so that it does not damage or discolor his permanent tooth. :( So we will be back in a couple of weeks to get his tooth taken out. i've always had hopes of being able to have his little tooth rebuilt so that we could see what his cute little baby teeth would look like, but as they said in the dentist's office, he will just look like a rough and tumble little boy with his missing tooth. oh well! Hatcher also got a haircut while we were in huntsville. It was really just a trim because Ben informed me that the reason the last 2 haircuts looked so goofy was because they were cutting so much hair off of the top of his head and then it would just stick up and look goofy. So I asked the lady to please not cut any off the top, but just trim up the back and around the ears. It turned out pretty good, and hopefully it won't take too many more months for the hair on the top of his head to grow back out! :) While my mom and I were out shopping we found some cute strawberry pajamas that remind me so much of my strawberry shortcake pajamas that I had when I was little, so we got them for Elsie. They had a cute little strawberry hat with them that we put on her for just a few minutes before Hatcher pulled it off. That was ok with me though because her cute head of hair looks so much cuter with a bow in it than covered up with a hat!

No comments:

Blog Archive