Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Birthday Fun!

I had a great 31st birthday yesterday. Ben came home and made me strawberry cupcakes (along with a little help from the kiddos!) He was so funny...he put on my awesome Auburn apron and went to work! I mean, really, just look at that perfect bow he tied behind his back! We ate a great spaghetti supper (my favorite meal) and really enjoyed the cupcakes...they were so tasty! Then we played with the kids for a while before bedtime and I snapped a few really cute ones of ben and h and e. Look at sweet little Elsie's teeth! Then today ben came home for lunch and I got a really cute one of both of them sitting in his lap when he first came in the door. They are always so excited to see daddy! Just a little while ago I took the kiddos upstairs for naptime and Hatcher had pulled out his toboggan and put it on. I took a picture of him and thought it would be fun to compare to one that was taken in feb. 2009, when he was 13 months old. It is fun to see the similarities and differences in my handsome little guy! thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Happy Birthday (a little late)!!! Looks like you had fun! I am putting in my order for strawberry cupcakes from Ben on my birthday!! He must wear the apron when making them.

Blog Archive