Thursday, September 16, 2010

Does Elsie look like me?

Ok, so I had so much fun comparing Ben and Hatcher, so I thought it might be fun to compare Elsie and me. I have really enjoyed hearing people tell me that they think she looks like me, since Hatcher is the spitting image of Ben. Well, I searched long and hard for a photo of me and Elsie that looked similar, but I really couldn't find one. There are certain looks and smiles that look similar. I catch a glimpse of her every once in a while that remind me of myself, but when I do a side-by-side comparison, there is just not the striking resemblance like there is with Hatcher and Ben. Oh well, at least I see a few similarities in us! So what do you think? I just put a collection of pictures together so you can compare. The 3 large pictures are me and the 4 small ones are Elsie. You can click on the picture to make it bigger if you want to. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Jess said...

Yes, I can totally see the resemblance! Cute baby pics!!

Jessica said...

oh, I TOTALLY see how she looks like you! the pictures make it so clear!

Unknown said...

I see it!!! But I have to say, that first picture is a little like Hatcher!

Blog Archive