Sunday, February 17, 2008

the other side :(

Well, I keep putting up these amazingly cute pictures of our little guy, so I figured I better show the other side of having a new baby. When Hatcher is not smiling and laughing or content just hanging out, this is the face we usually get...and I know I'm a little biased, but I think even this is an amazingly cute face...

That face is the one we see almost every time we strap him into his car seat. I think he just doesn't like being confined. But after a little bit, he is usually pretty happy in his seat for a while.

We had a pretty good week here at the Weller household. We were supposed to go out of town this weekend and make a trip to see grandparents, aunts, uncles, great-grandparents, and Hatcher's newest cousin, but I got sick so we had to cancel. Some family that we were going to visit decided to come visit us since we weren't traveling. We had a blast with Steve, Annette, Dan, Cassie, and little Braylen. Here is Braylen and Hatcher (who was hungry and quite unhappy at the moment.) There is only a year difference between them. Thanks for coming to visit guys! Here is a sweet picture of Hatcher and me taken today (after he was fed and, therefore, much more happy.)
just a cute pic...

Hatcher loves his daddy! Ben can always get Hatcher smiling!


and another one I thought was just too cute. I love his dark eyes and pink cheeks!

Have a great day!

2 comments:

The Exciting "E" Sisters said...

You have been tagged. Check my blog for details. www.scrogginsgirls.blogspot.com

Alex said...

Hi Ben and Jenny!
I finally got a chance to check out your blog and see your little man. Hatcher is absolutely adorable. He looks so old!
I'm glad ya'll are doing so well.

~Lettie

Blog Archive