Sunday, February 28, 2010

All About Me

One of my favorite things to do in my spare time is digital scrapbooking. I have a favorite site that I always go to to get ideas and inspiration for pages. They have started up a new series of "All About Me" pages and the idea is that we always make pages about our kiddos and we are hardly ever on the pages. So the focus is to do some pages on you, because years down the road they will be so fun to look at and remember what you were like too. Well, I just thought I would post the one I made about a month ago about me. You can click on it to make it bigger if you want to read the writing on it. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Julie Rodgers said...

I love this!!! I learned a lot about you from reading this. :)You've given me an idea for my scrapbook. Thanks!

Blog Archive