Wednesday, April 23, 2008

cuttin' teeth and rollin' over

hatcher is full of fun little antics and new discoveries...you can almost see his mind at work when he is looking at things and playing...it is so cool!!
Hatcher sleeps on his little tummy, so he gets lots of tummy time practice before he falls asleep and when he wakes up. Here he is showing off his muscles...
This morning when I went in to get him from his crib, he was on his back! He flipped himself over sometime during the morning hours and he gave me this sweet grin...
(I think he was proud of himself!) In other "firsts" news, hatcher has cut two little bottom teeth! Here is a picture showing his little pearly whites...one from a little over a week ago when the first tooth had just barely popped through and one from this morning...
and by the way, it is quite a challenge to get a picture of his little toothies...this is the best I could get! :) I have also been trying to get a picture of him with his little lip poking out when he gets upset. It is so cute but i never have my camera near when he does it. This is the best shot I've been able to get so far...
He is such a happy baby most of the time and we love him so much! He loves pretty much anything his daddy does to him (and daddy plays MUCH rougher than mommy!) He just squeals with delight when his daddy is playing with him! I love to watch it! Thanks for stopping by! Here is a cute picture to end on...
have a good one!

No comments:

Blog Archive